At precise projects Nairobi, Kenya we use the best, project management techniques to see the planning, design, and construction of a construction project, from its start to its ending point (planning, implementation to evaluation) in socio-economic development, building and construction, civil engineering and in the property development sectors all over Kenya.
construction management in nairobi
At precise projects limited Kenya we carry on the oversight of construction projects and contractors, develop and control engineering projects and also act as advisors in civil, electrical and mechanical engineering works. Some other duties include
- Specifying project objectives and plans including rendition of scope, budgeting, scheduling, setting performance requirements, and selecting project participants.
- Optimizing the resource efficiency through aquisition of labor, materials and equipment.
- Achieve various operations through proper grouping and control by planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
- Developing effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts.
construction management in nairobi, kenya
A Quantity Surveyor is a construction industry expert with expert expertise on construction costs and contracts. They are concerned with the capital expenditure phase of a building or facility and calculate budgets based on clients' demands. They prepare precise estimates to ensure budgets are satisfactory for each phase of construction.
At precise projects limited Nairobi, Kenya, our registered quantity surveyors are ready to offer their expertise at the most affordable prices.
Some of the benefits provided include:
- Construction arbitration, contract management and construction project management
- Cost consulting, Value estimation, Preparing Bill of Quantities (BOQ) and Tender Document.
- Administering construction projects on behalf of the customer to make sure that the project is completed on time and within the budget.
- Giving detailed advice on contractual claims emanating from construction projects.
- Preparation of Payment Application, certification and valuation of construction work.
- Determining the cost of rehabilitation of buildings damaged by fire, war, looting, natural disasters etc and negotiating a settlement, hence assisting in dispute resolution.
quantity surveying in kenya
At precise projects limited Kenya, we carry on the operation, control, and oversight of real property. We also carry on the business of real estate property development, facilities management, housing estate development. We also offer services as real estate agents and act as an intermediary between sellers and buyers of real estate/real property.
Looking for a house to buy or rent anywhere in Nairobi, Kenya, then worry no more. We've got your back. Our team of real estate agents will ensure that you find the house that you want, depending on the specifications and amenities or budget you desire.
search for properties in nairobi, kenya